Overit, an integrated marketing agency in Albany NY, is seeking a motivated Account Executive.
The Account Executive serves as the primary business contact to the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The AE is expected to consistently provide strategic marketing counsel and excellent customer service to all assigned accounts while representing client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the AE will build client relationships to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Leads client communications, manages expectations and conflict resolution, and ensures compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Owns the client contract, contract renewals and Statement of Work for new projects with existing clients.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Communicates the client's goals and represents the client's interests to the internal team.
- Prepares internal briefing documents and leads client project-related meetings with internal teams.
- Reviews all client deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Approves Change Orders and invoices, and is responsible for initiating payment collections with Finance Department.
- Works closely with the project team to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status, in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account team, Sales or company leadership
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven account management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Minimum 2 years of account/project management experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, etc.)
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
Please send a resume, short cover letter and examples of why you are a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.